Criminal Law


Other Criminal Law Topics

Change Location

Get Started *Please enter a valid location.

Criminal Law Firms in Ashburn, VA 
change location

Swipe to view more

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question

Criminal Law Questions

Filter by

He needs to hire an attorney. If he has limited or no prior criminal history, there may be potential resolutions that are better for him than a deferred. 

He can try and take out a warrant but based on what you said the state will not be able to convict you.

You need to hire an attorney. To be honest, you've made a bit of a mess of it. But, your lawyer will have access to the State's evidence, and if there are circumstances that would warrant a resolution ...Read more

See more Criminal Law Questions

Cherry Hill Criminal Lawyers: Taxpayers Foot the Bill for Police Misconduct

Cases of police misconduct have been all over the news lately. Most people would agree that when police abuse their power and act overzealously, even dangerously, their victims deserve justice. Cherry ... Read more

Hayward DUI Defense Attorney

The DUI Defense Attorney for You Whether this is your first DUI/DWI or you have multiple offenses, Louis J. Goodman is the experienced criminal defense attorney for you. He can explain your rights and ... Read more

Five Myths About Criminal Law Dispelled: Blog Mini Series

When you or a family member is arrested for a misdemeanor or felony, you can face serious life-altering consequences. You might be aware of the immediate risk of punishment that includes incarceration ... Read more

Camden Criminal Lawyers Discuss Justified and Unjustified Use of Police For

With police tactics and use of force coming under national scrutiny, the Washington, DC-based Police Foundation has released an infographic outlining the difference between justified and unjustified u ... Read more

Toby Willis – Already Found Guilty?

Toby Willis, head of the country music group the Willis Clan and one of the stars of the TLC reality program “The Willis Family,” is currently being held in a Kentucky jail without bail on ... Read more

See more  (1918 Blogs on Criminal Law)