> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Expungements > Can I expunge my felony charge of DWLS?

Can I expunge my felony charge of DWLS?

1 Answers. Asked on Jun 05th, 2016 on Expungements - Florida
More details to this question:
I was charged a felony with DWLS habitual offender. I was not convicted due to it was adjudication withheld. I had to complete community service, pay court fines & 2 years probation. All have been completed back in 2012. Can this be expunged? If so can I retain any of your services to assist with this? Thank you.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Apr 25th, 2017 at 6:08 AM

If you have never been adjudicated guilty of any crime anyplace, then you are eligible for sealing, not expungement.


Contact me Gary Kollin




Report Abuse
A criminal record can follow you for years, even decades, making it more difficult to get a job or obtain a professional license, qualify for certain security clearances and/or rent an apartment. If you've previously been arrested, charged with a crime or found guilty of a violation, misdemeanor or felony, you may, after a period of time, be able to have your record expunged, or purged. An expungements attorney can explain your state's requirements for expunging, modifying and/or sealing criminal records. If you qualify, your law firm or lawyer can guide you through the expungement process.
Have an Expungements Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

332 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

244 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

168 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

132 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

121 Answers, 32 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

102 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

94 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Expungements Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Baker Billick, P.A.

Concord, NC

| Contact Now

Jeremiah A. Denton III, P.C.

Virginia Beach, VA

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums