> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Criminal Law > Can my husband use my hacked e-mail in family court as evidence?

Can my husband use my hacked e-mail in family court as evidence?

1 Answers. Asked on Aug 12th, 2016 on Criminal Law - South Carolina
More details to this question:
I and my husband are going through divorce and child custody battle. My husband is asking for custody of current son (2yrs old) as well as our unborn child. If everything plays fair, I don’t see any way I could lose child custody over my husband as I was the primary care taker of our son and my husband was absently both financially and physically. However, I am quite certain he has hacked into my e-mail (that it used to be stored in my iphone but not anymore, as my husband convinced me to delete that account from my phone) and has information that may put me into very difficult position. I am wondering if he can use these evidence in family court legally. If so, is there any way I can try to stop this happening?
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Dr. Michael Gordon Sribnick, Esq. at Michael G. Sribnick, M.D., J.D., LLC
Licenced in SC
Answered on Aug 13th, 2016 at 10:43 AM

You must explain this to your family law attorney.  If you do not have one, get one, as your child's custody is at stake.

Dr. Michael G. Sribnick, Esq. criminal defense attorney Charleston, S.C.

Michael G. Sribnick, M.D., J.D., LLC

Report Abuse
Criminal Law
Have an Criminal Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

319 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

235 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

139 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

112 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

94 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

94 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

91 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

Criminal Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums