> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Drug Crimes > can you appeal a judge's decision on a parole violation

can you appeal a judge's decision on a parole violation

1 Answers. Asked on Feb 07th, 2013 on Drug Crimes - Pennsylvania
More details to this question:
My husband violated probation its his second violation failure to pass a drug test, which was also his first violation. The first violation the judge sentenced him to 30 day and extended his max date. For his second violation the judge sentenced him to serve his entire sentence and was told to get drug treatment. The judge did not allow him to speak and his public defender told the judge he was in treatment which he is not, he did complete the program when he was released from the first violation but can not get back into the program. My husband owns his own business and is a successful businessman. There are mitigating circumstances that i think may have helped him if he was aloud to talk and i dont know how or if there is anything i can to
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Feb 08th, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Yes the matter cane be appealed.  First I would file for a reconsdieration of sentence.  If this is denied then an appeal can be taken to the Superior Court.  When and where (what county) did this take place?

Report Abuse
Drug Crimes
If you're facing criminal prosecution for the possession, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution or trafficking of an illegal drug or controlled narcotic substance, or for prescription fraud, talk to a criminal defense attorney with experience representing clients who have been arrested for drug-related crimes. Your lawyer can defend you against the drug offense allegations, attempt to negotiate a plea bargain and represent you during trial. If you've had money or other property seized by the government through civil asset forfeiture, your drug crimes law firm can also fight to get your property returned to its rightful owner.
Have an Drug Crimes Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

371 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

228 Answers, 40 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

212 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

157 Answers, 5 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

120 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

118 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

Diana L. Anderson

Attorney - New Jersey

82 Answers, 23 Legal Topics

Drug Crimes Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Leonard I. Frieling, P.C.

Boulder, CO

| Contact Now

Sanford Law Firm

Little Rock, AR

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums