> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > DUI/DWI > Do I need Sc lawyer of Fla?

Do I need Sc lawyer of Fla?

1 Answers. Asked on Feb 25th, 2015 on DUI/DWI - South Carolina
More details to this question:
I had my drivers license revoke for 10 years in Florida which is up this month. Sentencing was early Feb. 2005. I also had to have a blow and go put in vehicle which was mandatory. I chose not to drive. I just moved to Charleston Sc in October 2014 and would like to petition court to get a SC license and for go the blow in go as I have had no other infractions and have been a model citizen. Can I do this through a Sc lawyer or do I have to get a Fla lawyer? Since my time has been served the only thing holding back is the blow and go and it is a financial hardship as I do not have a car.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Feb 28th, 2015 at 9:16 AM

If you petition the state of SC, you would need a SC lawyer.

Report Abuse
Driving under the influence (sometimes known as driving while intoxicated/DWI or operating under the influence/OUI) can have serious legal ramifications, from the loss of your driver's license to jail time, fines and increased insurance rates. If you have a commercial driver's license, the penalties can be even more serious. If you've been charged with drunk driving, talk to a criminal defense attorney immediately. A lawyer with DUI defense experience can review the police report, breathalyzer results and other evidence, try to find weaknesses in the prosecutor's case and work tirelessly in your defense. DUI law firms can also work with clients and prosecutors on plea bargains, alternative sentences and license reinstatements.
Have an DUI/DWI Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

319 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

235 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

139 Answers, 26 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

112 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

94 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

94 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

91 Answers, 13 Legal Topics

DUI/DWI Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums