> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Drug Crimes > How can I avoid criminal record for simple possession Washington county tn. No prior offense

How can I avoid criminal record for simple possession Washington county tn. No prior offense

1 Answers. Asked on Apr 05th, 2017 on Drug Crimes - Tennessee
More details to this question:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Apr 06th, 2017 at 5:20 AM

You didn't say if the charge is pending or it you have already been convicted.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Drug Crimes
If you're facing criminal prosecution for the possession, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution or trafficking of an illegal drug or controlled narcotic substance, or for prescription fraud, talk to a criminal defense attorney with experience representing clients who have been arrested for drug-related crimes. Your lawyer can defend you against the drug offense allegations, attempt to negotiate a plea bargain and represent you during trial. If you've had money or other property seized by the government through civil asset forfeiture, your drug crimes law firm can also fight to get your property returned to its rightful owner.
Have an Drug Crimes Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

332 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

244 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

168 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

132 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

121 Answers, 32 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

102 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

94 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Drug Crimes Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Joseph W. Harris

Tulsa, OK

| Contact Now

Attorney Mike Callow LLC

Medina, OH

| Contact Now

Cashdan & Kane, PLLC

Jersey City, NJ

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums