> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Criminal Law > How do i sue a school bus driver and the transportation department

How do i sue a school bus driver and the transportation department

1 Answers. Asked on Jun 28th, 2017 on Criminal Law - Tennessee
More details to this question:
my kids were on the bus and they had a sub. the stop that he had on his sheet was not their stop so they informed him that that was not their stop. he then asked my kids did they know where their house was they replied yes. so he told them to get off and he would watch them. my kids got off started walking and crying not knowing where to go they stated the driver looked then stopped then left. My kids were picked up by complete strangers. Gladly they was nice and my kids pointed out the out and they took them there. the school transportation is brushing the matter off
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jun 29th, 2017 at 2:37 AM

Based upon your summary, I am assuming that this only happened one time and that you kids suffered no damages as a result of this incident. Other than taking it to the school board,  which you have already done, there is nothing else that you can do.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Criminal Law
Have an Criminal Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

320 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

243 Answers, 45 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

142 Answers, 23 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

112 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

85 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

82 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

81 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Criminal Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums