> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Criminal Law > I need help with a post conviction case

I need help with a post conviction case

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 19th, 2017 on Criminal Law - Tennessee
More details to this question:
This case is from 1996, attempted murder on a police officer. Two people involved, one was charged, the other let go. Newly discovered evidence popped up 2005. A writ of error coram nobis has been filed.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:22 AM

You will need to reach out to individual attorneys to see if they are interested in handling the case. Don't expect anyone to do it for free.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Criminal Law
Have an Criminal Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

327 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

244 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

166 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

132 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

121 Answers, 32 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

106 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

94 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

Criminal Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums