> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Criminal Law > Is there a lawyer I can speak to that will give me a free consultation?

Is there a lawyer I can speak to that will give me a free consultation?

1 Answers. Asked on Mar 22nd, 2017 on Criminal Law - Florida
More details to this question:
I need a criminal defense lawyer that can give me a free consultation on a felony VOP with new charges. New charges are in Polk county and VOP is for Seminole county.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 5:21 PM

Our firm offers a free 30-minute "limited" initial consultation on criminal cases. We are in Polk County. 

Report Abuse
Criminal Law
Have an Criminal Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

333 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

243 Answers, 45 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

142 Answers, 23 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

109 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

84 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

82 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

79 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Criminal Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Hedrick Law Office

Boone, NC

| Contact Now

Law Firm of Patrick Short

Rockwall, TX

| Contact Now

Kehrwald Law Firm PLLC

Des Moines, IA

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums