> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > DUI/DWI > My husband got a dui with a claas A licence .His breath test was .13.he needs to keep his licence due to a state employee.

My husband got a dui with a claas A licence .His breath test was .13.he needs to keep his licence due to a state employee.

1 Answers. Asked on Apr 17th, 2017 on DUI/DWI - California
More details to this question:
In private car
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Apr 17th, 2017 at 9:49 AM

Your husband should hire a lawyer as soon as possible. If his case is not handle correctly, and his license is suspended he could lose his job. Also, your husband only has 10-days to reqeust a DMV hearing or his license will be suspended.

Report Abuse
Driving under the influence (sometimes known as driving while intoxicated/DWI or operating under the influence/OUI) can have serious legal ramifications, from the loss of your driver's license to jail time, fines and increased insurance rates. If you have a commercial driver's license, the penalties can be even more serious. If you've been charged with drunk driving, talk to a criminal defense attorney immediately. A lawyer with DUI defense experience can review the police report, breathalyzer results and other evidence, try to find weaknesses in the prosecutor's case and work tirelessly in your defense. DUI law firms can also work with clients and prosecutors on plea bargains, alternative sentences and license reinstatements.
Have an DUI/DWI Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

346 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

254 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

192 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

155 Answers, 4 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

148 Answers, 22 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

142 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

R. Sam Price

Attorney - California

87 Answers, 14 Legal Topics

DUI/DWI Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
James J. Keil, Jr.

Lakewood, CO

| Contact Now

The Coulter Law Firm, LLC

St. Louis, MO

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums