> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Sex Crimes > what can i do to the bminor boy who had sex with my daughter

what can i do to the bminor boy who had sex with my daughter

1 Answers. Asked on Oct 17th, 2016 on Sex Crimes - Tennessee
More details to this question:
both children are 15 and live in tennessee
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Oct 18th, 2016 at 12:03 PM

Call the police.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Sex Crimes
Have an Sex Crimes Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

371 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

228 Answers, 40 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

212 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Ms. Maryellen Sullivan, Esq.

Attorney - Maine

157 Answers, 5 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

121 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

118 Answers, 36 Legal Topics

Diana L. Anderson

Attorney - New Jersey

82 Answers, 23 Legal Topics

Sex Crimes Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Marc B. Geller, APC

San Diego, CA

| Contact Now

Gerash Steiner, P.C.

Denver, CO

| Contact Now

Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums