> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Criminal Law > what type of attorney do I need to represent a case of botched investigation done by police?

what type of attorney do I need to represent a case of botched investigation done by police?

1 Answers. Asked on Jul 14th, 2017 on Criminal Law - Tennessee
More details to this question:
My son was a student at Tennessee State university in 2015. He was with 5 so called friends and was murdered by one of them at a park in the pavillion by the campus. The detective in charge did not measure the scene of where everyone was standing at the time of the shooting. No forensics was done, no fingerprints were taken from the bullet or casing that killed my son. Two of the witnesses gave the detective a drawing of the scene and the detective threw them away. He sealed the crime area off for less than 12 hours and the crime area became tainted because benches were moved. There were other negligent acts that led to a non-guilty verdict due to lack of evidence.,
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Jul 15th, 2017 at 1:50 AM

You need a civil litigation attorney.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Criminal Law
Have an Criminal Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

320 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

243 Answers, 45 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

142 Answers, 23 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

112 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

85 Answers, 37 Legal Topics

Edward J. Dimon

Attorney - New Jersey

82 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

81 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Criminal Law Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums