> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Felonies > Will this stay in my record as a misdemeanor if I plead guilty?

Will this stay in my record as a misdemeanor if I plead guilty?

1 Answers. Asked on Nov 12th, 2013 on Felonies - New Jersey
More details to this question:
I had a get together at my house and I was given a ticket for 3-2.1 Disorderly house(bottle thrown from porch into street).Even though I didn't do it they gave me the ticket because I live there.I have no record and will like to keep it that way.
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Nov 15th, 2013 at 4:16 PM

a 'disorderly persons offense' is not a crime. however, there would be a record. i would work hard to have this be a 'municipal ordinance violation'. you have no record and the money goes to the town. please let us know if we can help. ed dimon, esq.

Report Abuse
A felony is the most serious category of crimes, typically punishable by at least a year in prison but possibly much longer. In some states, certain felony convictions bring the possibility of the death sentence. Even less serious felony crime convictions can have serious ramifications, including incarceration, mandatory fines, community service requirements, probation, the loss of professional licenses and other punishments. If you're being investigated in connection with a felony crime, or have been indicted, arrested and/or charged with a crime, hire a felony defense attorney immediately. Your felony lawyer can represent and defend you starting during the earliest stages of the criminal investigation. If felony charges have been brought against you, a felony defense law firm can attempt to negotiate a plea agreement with the prosecutor, while also preparing for your criminal trial, defending you at trial, representing you at sentencing and assisting with any appeals.
Have an Felonies Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Wendy Rebecca Barlow

Attorney - New York

573 Answers, 1 Legal Topics

Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

175 Answers, 18 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

151 Answers, 38 Legal Topics

Richard Samuel Price

Attorney - California

123 Answers, 21 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

91 Answers, 8 Legal Topics

Michael E. Fiffik

Attorney - Pennsylvania

85 Answers, 17 Legal Topics

Cindy S. Vova

Attorney - Florida

81 Answers, 5 Legal Topics

Felonies Local Law Firms  
In United States change location
Please select state Update
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums