Posted In Criminal Law Process
- I was the victim of a hit and run. I located the offending vehicle and owner. What should I do to pursue this?
- What is considered “stalking” by law? Also, what are the possible sentences or punishments should a stalker be found guilty?
Q: What is arson?
- A:Under federal law, arson is damaging or destroying by fire or explosive any building, vehicle, or other personal or real property that’s owned or leased by the federal government.
State arson laws may differ greatly. In some states, it may be arson if:
- The building or structure burned is a house or some other dwelling, like a mobile home
- Someone was actually in the