> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Criminal Law > how can i get my son moved to a different county

how can i get my son moved to a different county

1 Answers. Asked on Aug 17th, 2017 on Criminal Law - Tennessee
More details to this question:
my son was arrested for killing a police dog and the police department in crossville tn are extremely mad about it. his trial is going to be in the town this happened and he is not going to get a fair trial. how can i get his trial moved
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Aug 17th, 2017 at 5:45 AM

I am assuming that your son already has an attorney. You need to direct this question to your son's attorney.

If you would like to contact me personally by either phone or email, you may do so as follows: Patrick Johnson, Johnson, Scruggs & Barfield, 95 White Bridge Road, S. 508, Nashville, Tennessee, 37205, email:; Cell: 615-646-9417; Office: 615-352-8326

Report Abuse
Criminal Law
Have an Criminal Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

325 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

219 Answers, 43 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

183 Answers, 25 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

110 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

73 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

65 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums