> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Criminal Law > Question about NJ Board of Pharmacy Application criminal background

Question about NJ Board of Pharmacy Application criminal background

1 Answers. Asked on May 17th, 2017 on Criminal Law - New Jersey
More details to this question:
Around 3 years ago, there was a mix up at my work when I was working as a pharmacy technician at Stop and Shop Pharmacy and was given the wrong check during payday with someone that shared a similar last name to mine. I unknowingly deposited the check into the ATM in the store, and a few months later, a police report was filed for a missing check where it led to me. I was charged with a misdemeanor where it was later dismissed by a court judge after he agreed that it was a misunderstanding. In regard to the NJBOP application, it says that if "you have been arrested/and or convicted of a crime or offense, you must submit a copy of police report, judgement of conviction, sentencing order/ and/or termination" As far as I'm aware in regards to my case, will I just be submitting two documents? (1. police report and 2. proof of my case dismissal) If so, I was wondering if you knew the best way for me to retrieve those two documents?
Tagged as:
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on May 18th, 2017 at 12:20 PM

You can get the documents from the court administration.  If you have problems, please contact us and we can help you. Where did the charges occur ? Ed Dimon 732-797-1600

Report Abuse
Criminal Law
Have an Criminal Law Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

312 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

225 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

175 Answers, 24 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

103 Answers, 18 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

75 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

64 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums